My Roly Poly Tuna Sweetcorn Pizza ππ.
You can have My Roly Poly Tuna Sweetcorn Pizza ππ using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Roly Poly Tuna Sweetcorn Pizza ππ
- Prepare 300 grams of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of Caster Sugar.
- It’s 6 grams of Cooking Yeast.
- Prepare 180 ml of Warm Water.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Tomato puree.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sweetcorn.
- You need 112 grams of Tuna fish / 1 small can.
- You need 100 grams of Grated Chedder cheese.
My Roly Poly Tuna Sweetcorn Pizza ππ instructions
- Add the flour to a mixing bowl, salt, sugar and mix..
- Add the yeast and stir, then add the oil to the warm water stir, then add to the flour..
- Stir the flour around until it forms a dough ball ..
- Flour the surface you are going to roll it on. If the dough ball feels too sticky add a little more flour a little at a time so you don't overdo it..
- Knead the dough only for around a minute then using a floured rolling pin. Roll it out thin but not too thin, in a oblong shape..
- Spread the tomato puree with the back of the spoon..
- Then spread the sweetcorn all over.
- Spread the tuna all over the top. Best to use a spoon and blob it all over..
- Add the grated cheese all over equally.
- Lift it along the edge carefully. If its sticking to the surface, roll one end like roly poly up to the other end. Or use a knife to lift it while you roll it firmly..
- Once to the other end roll it back a little where it joins, put a little flour down behind it so it does not stick and cut off uneven ends.
- Grease the oven dish your using, preferably one with holes in or just flat with no sides. Roll the pizza backwards onto the tray. If it tears a bit just use the ends you cut off and dab a little water on it and stick it over it and blend in..
- Bake on 180Β°C gas 7 for 10 minutes then turn down to 150Β°C/gas 4 for another 10-15 minutes. Serve hot or cold..