Paneer sandwich. Paneer sandwich is a quick to make snack or breakfast. Indian cottage cheese aka paneer is spiced & then stuffed in the sandwich. Paneer sandwich recipe with step by step photos.
Paneer Sandwich is a quick and easy to make. Paneer Sandwich is healthy and tastes delicious. This is a perfect lunch box option, especially for the kids. #PaneerSandwich #PaneerRecipe #SandwichRecipe Paneer sandwich is an easy snack recipe that also serves as a great lunch box recipe. You can cook Paneer sandwich using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paneer sandwich
- You need 4 of Whole wheat Bread slices.
- It’s 1 slice of paneer.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 8 of black raisins.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare To taste of chaat masala.
Paneer sandwich is easy delicious, kid's favorite sandwich. It can also be a quick fix for a filling tea time snack for your whole family. The Paneer Sandwich is one awesome deal that nobody can refuse! Make sure you serve it immediately because it will get soggy and chewy after a while, like most grilled sandwiches do.
Paneer sandwich instructions
- Cut the bread slice in round shape with the help of katori..
- Apply butter evenly..
- Now cut paneer in small rectangular shape and a few thin strings of Paneer..
- Place it as mask on the bread. Make eyes with raisins and nose with Tomato..
- Like wise make all the sandwiches. A good morning breakfast for kids..
This sandwich is loaded healthy fats and protein of paneer and you can select the bread of your choice from whole Here is a favorite quick and easy breakfast recipe of grilled no cook paneer sandwich. Paneer Sandwich that makes for a healthy vegetarian sandwich recipe for kids. Pack your kids lunch box or serve as a healthy breakfast or a quick evening snack. This is a very simple sandwich recipe made with paneer stuffing. Paneer is a good source of protein and calcium. (Cut the brown crust into different shapes and ask your kids to decorate the sandwich.