Homemade Granola. I'm going to be honest with you – I didn't start making making granola because it's healthier than store bought. I started because it's cheaper and and I can control how. Basic (but very good) granola requires just a handful of ingredients: oats, a Key Steps for Homemade Granola Just How You Like It.
If you love granola, you need to try this easy recipe, much healthier than store. Buying bags of granola at the grocery store may seem more convenient, but it's actually really easy to make your own delicious granola at home. A homemade healthy Granola recipe that is incredibly easy to make and perfect for a quick breakfast or snack idea. You can cook Homemade Granola using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Granola
- You need 2 cups of rolled oats (I use Doves Farm gluten free oats).
- You need 50 g of coconut oil.
- Prepare 80 g of honey.
- You need 1/3 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Optional:.
- Prepare of Seeds, nuts and dried fruit.
- It’s of To serve:.
- Prepare of Yoghurt.
- Prepare of Fruit coulis.
This post may contain affiliate Today I'm sharing an easy, customizable Homemade Granola Recipe. Do you want some amazing homemade granola bar recipes? No-Bake Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Granola Bar Recipe. This Homemade Granola is vegan, gluten-free and sweetened with maple syrup and packed full of nuts and seeds -healthy proteins to keep you feeling fueled and energized all day long.
Homemade Granola instructions
- Add the coconut oil, honey, cinnamon and salt to a pan and heat on a low heat until it has all melted, stirring occasionally..
- Once it has all melted, take off the heat. Add the vanilla extract and stir until it has mixed in..
- Add the oats and stir to coat..
- Spread out thinly on a baking tray and place in the oven at 140c for 20-25 mins. The edges will start to turn golden..
- Leave to cool and then transfer to an air tight container. It will break up as you do this which is exactly what you want. (Add any other nuts and dried fruit at this point) Store in a dry cupboard. It will easily last for a couple of weeks..
- Serve as you wish!.
My mom makes homemade granola all the time and it is one of my favorites. Every time I visit, she This homemade granola is really easy to make and is great served on greek yogurt with fresh cut. This homemade granola uses a very simple method of simply stirring the wet ingredients (applesauce, oil, and a little honey, if you choose) into the dry and spreading it on a lined baking sheet. This Easy Homemade Granola is made with oats, nuts, fruit, coconut oil and sweetened with honey or maple syrup. It makes the perfect after school snack and works perfectly as granola cereal.