Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup. This easy curried vegan lentil soup with cauliflower is hearty, flavorful, and contains rich and aromatic spices! It's the perfect family-friendly healthy meal to make for the holidays or any busy weeknight! That warm bowl of comfort made by cooking vegetables and spices in a broth, until all the flavors are.
I don't like wasting food, so a couple of weeks ago I decided to do something with the cauliflower and see if I could make it something I would enjoy- and enjoy it I did. Take one cauliflower and blend with red lentils, fennel seeds, curry paste and lemon juice to be rewarded with this warming, hearty soup. Creamy Vegan Curried Cauliflower Soup- infused with Indian Spices and coconut milk, this simple healthy soup is vibrant, healthy and glowing! You can cook Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup
- It’s 500 gms of Cauliflower.
- Prepare 500 gms of Beetroot.
- You need 15 gms of Hot curry powder.
- It’s 100 ml of Coconut milk(homemade).
- It’s 1 tsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 30 gms of Almond.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coconut oil.
Creamy, vegan and oh so tasty, this Curried Cauliflower Soup is cozy and warming. It starts with sauteing onion, garlic, ginger, and an apple- for. Beets are a highly nutritious food and the whole beetroot is edible. Use the bulb to make this delicious Cauliflower Beet Soup and save the greens to juice.
Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup step by step
- Break the coconut and remove the brown part and cut into cubes. Now take mixer jar add coconut cubes and add 1/2 glass of water and make a paste..
- Now take a clean cotton cloth and remove all access milk from coconut paste.You can do same process till 2 time..
- Homemade coconut milk is ready..
- Wash the cauliflower and beetroot in cold water then take out the florets of the cauliflower and give a steam or boil the beetroot with skin till 2 whistle inside silver foil..
- Once cooked let beetroot rest, so that it's easy to peel off the skin puree of beetroot and adjust the consistency with balsamic vinegar..
- Very thinly slice some of the roasted beetroot to make a flower..
- Heat a sauté pan and add coconut oil. Add chopped onion, garlic, cauliflower florets and curry powder.
- Cook till the rawness of curry powder is off, add coconut milk and cook it for another 10 minutes..
- Take it off the heat and rest a while. In the mean time boil the skined almonds till it gets soft..
- Blend cauliflower with almonds to get pouring consistency..
- Pour cauliflower and beetroot soup separately..
- It can served both hot and cold..
There are many delicious ways to incorporate beets into your diet let Cauliflower Beet Soup with Curried Cashews be one of them. Place the cauliflower, onion, and garlic on a baking sheet. Carrot Beetroot Soup is another easy, healthy and quick soup that I make and the fact that it looks more like tomato soup (thanks to beets) is just wonderful. I made this soup last week along with Indo-Chinese lunch and needless to say loved the soup, beetroot add wonderful color to this soup as it's. Thai Curry Beetroot Coconut Soup is brimming with amazing flavors and vibrant color.