Spaghetti with Beef and Mushroom Bolognese.
You can cook Spaghetti with Beef and Mushroom Bolognese using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with Beef and Mushroom Bolognese
- You need 200 g of Spaghetti.
- You need 300 g of Minced Beef.
- It’s 100 g of Brown/Shitake Mushrooms (sliced).
- It’s of [Marinade].
- It’s 2 g (2 pinches) of Salt.
- It’s 2 g of White Pepper.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Fresh Oregano (minced).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need of [Sauce].
- It’s 70 g of Yellow Onions (diced).
- Prepare 20 g of Garlic (minced).
- It’s 100 g of Carrots (diced).
- Prepare 50 g of Celery or Chinese Celery (diced).
- Prepare 400 g of Ripe Tomatoes (diced or crushed).
- It’s 1 cup of Water/Stock (Pasta Water is fine).
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Fresh Oregano (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 pinches of Salt.
- Prepare of [Miscellaneous].
- It’s as needed of Olive Oil.
- You need as needed of Parmesan Cheese.
Spaghetti with Beef and Mushroom Bolognese step by step
- MARINADE: marinate the Beef with Salt, White Pepper, Olive Oil, Fresh Oregano and Worcestershire Sauce for 30 minutes or more..
- PASTA: Boil a pot of water. Add 2 pinches of Salt, 1 Tbsp Olive Oil and stir. Add the Spaghetti and cook until al dente. Remove and set aside. Reuse the water if you like..
- BEEF & Shrooms: Heat 2-3 Tbsp of Olive Oil until hot. Add 1/2 of the Onions, then the add the Garlic and fry them until they are fragrant. Then add the Beef and cook it until brown all over. Then add the Mushroom, mix well and cook until the Mushrooms are soft. Remove and set aside..
- VEGGIES: heat 2-3 Tbsp of Olive Oil until hot. Fry the remaining Onions and Celery until fragrant. Next add the Carrots and fry them for a few minutes. Then add the Tomatoes and cook them for 2-3 minutes. (Sometimes, I also add Fresh Coriander with the Celery).
- STEWING: add 1 cup of Water/Stock, Sugar, Salt, and bring it to a boil. Add the Beef & Shrooms, then stew the sauce until the liquid reduces and thickens. After that, TURN off the heat, add about 30g of Parmesan, 1 Tbsp of Fresh Oregano and mix well. (I also added a handful of Mozzarella sometimes, to thicken the sauce).
- ASSEMBLY: place the Spaghetti on a plate. Spoon the Sauce on top and garnish with Oregano and Parmesan Cheese..