VEGAN RECIPES: Pulled Jackfruit Buddha Bowl. Combine fluffy quinoa, crispy spiced chickpeas and mixed greens in this fabulous recipe. Pour a red pepper sauce over the To make the recipe vegan, be sure to swap out the honey for coconut sugar. Enjoying these vegan Buddha bowl recipes?
Add the olive oil, onions, garlic, salt, and pepper to a large frying pan or skillet over medium-high heat. This Buddha bowl recipe is super fresh, delicious and versatile! Learn how to turn your extra veggies into a healthy Buddha bowl here. You can have VEGAN RECIPES: Pulled Jackfruit Buddha Bowl using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of VEGAN RECIPES: Pulled Jackfruit Buddha Bowl
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- It’s of lime or lemon.
- It’s of coriander.
- You need 1 of pice of sweet corn.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Prepare of red cabbage.
- You need of red beans.
- You need 1/2 piece of an avocado.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 250 g of jackfruit.
- Prepare 1 of pice of lime.
- You need 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- It’s of few pieces of nachos chips.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- It’s of lettuce.
- You need of parsley.
Make it vegan: Be sure to follow the vegan option while making the carrot-ginger dressing. Make it gluten free: Be sure to use certified gluten-free tamari, instead of. This recipe for barbecue pulled jackfruit is served on a bed of rice, with tender, cooked broccoli and a crunchy peanut cabbage slaw. When you taste how good this pulled jackfruit is in a sandwich or taco filling, combined with your favourite slaws and salads for extra crunch, you'll want to eat it every day.
VEGAN RECIPES: Pulled Jackfruit Buddha Bowl step by step
- Rinse the rice thoroughly in a strainer or colander under the tap. Once the water that comes out of the rice is completely transparent and therefore clean, you can start boiling the rice. Put in a pan with the 400 milliliters of water and bring to the boil. Spice the rice with coriander and lime juice. and allow the rice to cool in 1 hour on a large flat dish..
- Put your corn into boiling water and cook it until you can smell the sweet corn flavor. Then cut it into two pieces. One piece is going to be grilled on coconut oil. Until it’s surface gets dark. (Chef’s Note: Watch out! Do not burn your sweet corn!).
- Meanwhile, cut the red cabbage into thin filaments and mix them with the leftover of the sweet corn and red beans. (Chef’s Note: You can also scrape the cabbage with a cheese slicer or peeler into long ribbons.) Cut the avocado of half and mash the flesh finely. Savor with salt and pepper and lime juice. This is going to be your guacamole..
- Now you can grill the jackfruit covered until it is getting soft as much to pull them apart with a fork nicely. Drizzle the pulled jackfruit with salt and pepper, coriander, soy sauce and apple cider vinegar..
- Spoon the slightly cooled rice (rather a little warm, then cold) into bowls. Divide cabbage salad, guacamole, nachos, corns, pulled jackfruit with the lettuce on this. Top the poke bowl with parsley and possibly chili flakes and jalapeño and serve immediately..
- If you want to you can mix apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, chili powder with mayonnaise. It is a perfect dipping for your nachos..
- Your pulled jackfruit buddha bowl is ready! Serve immediately..
Meanwhile, drain the jackfruit and rinse well. You would be forgiven for thinking that these vegan Buddha bowl recipes are compiled purely for photographic. This vegan buddha bowl has it all – fluffy quinoa, crispy spiced chickpeas, and mixed greens, topped with a mouthwatering red pepper sauce! Today's recipe is one of my favorite types of bowls – a vegan buddha bowl – that is named thusly after the food in the bowl piling up to look like buddha's. Reviews for: Photos of Vegan Buddha Bowl.