Baked Morrocan Spiced Chicken with Cheese.
You can cook Baked Morrocan Spiced Chicken with Cheese using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Morrocan Spiced Chicken with Cheese
- You need 1 large of chicken thigh.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of morrocan spice.
- It’s of CHEESE OPTION.
- It’s 3 slice of cheeder cheese or any cheese.
- You need of ADDITIONAL ADD ON OPTION.
- Prepare dash of paprika.
- It’s dash of dried parsley.
Baked Morrocan Spiced Chicken with Cheese step by step
- springkle morrocan spiced ,salt and pepper on the chicken then set aside.
- Heat up oil then deep fried the spiced chicken for about 10 minutes then drain.
- Layer 3 sliced of cheeder cheese or any cheese if your preference and baked it for another 20 minutes at 200 C / 400°F cover top with foil loosely if it burn too quickly.
- To serve , springkle some sweet paprika and dried parsley and enjoy.