Quick Chicken Carbonara with Asparagus 😀. This healthy chicken carbonara dish is not only absolutely delicious, it's also lower in fat and calories than traditional pasta carbonara. I decided to combine sun dried,tomatoes, and a lot of Garlic to it. All blended in to a cream sauce with Chicken,and Asparagus.
Chop chicken into bite sized pieces, and set aside. Combine reserved cooking liquid, egg substitute, and milk, stirring with a whisk. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. You can cook Quick Chicken Carbonara with Asparagus 😀 using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Chicken Carbonara with Asparagus 😀
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 310 grams of Carbonara Sauce.
- You need 1 bunch of Asparagus cut into thirds.
- You need 2 cup of pasta.
- It’s 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Double cream.
This Roasted Asparagus Carbonara recipe from Delish.com is the best. Slow Cooker Dark Chocolate Banana Healthy Chicken Dessert Vegetarian Lactose Free Gluten Free Fast Quick One Pot Easy Cast Iron Pan Oatmeal Spicy Snack Appetizer Brunch Southern Thai. Asparagus carbonara is a light and bright pasta dish that is a twist on a family favourite. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil.
Quick Chicken Carbonara with Asparagus 😀 step by step
- Boil the pasta then drain and set aside.
- Cut chicken breast up long length and in a fry pan heat olive oil, then add chicken, fry until cooked around 15-20 mins..
- Cut up asparagus, and fry with chicken for the last 5 mins. Then turn low cover and steam for 5 mins..
- When pasta is cooked, drain and pat dry, and add to the chicken and asparagus, also sprinkle in the black pepper..
- Pour in carbonara sauce mix well and simmer for a further 5 mins. Add the cream mix and stir for 1 min..
- Serve with parmesan cheese sprinkled on top..
Tagliatelle carbonara with asparagus is a easy quick lunch, you don't need a lot of ingredients. Not much to say , just try and enjoy 😋😋 Ingredients. Of course, the best part of any pasta dish is really not the pasta, but the sauce. Carbonara is a recipe from the region around Rome – American cooks usually add cream even though Italian versions don't use it. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.