Egg chicken salad. I love both Chicken Salad and Egg Salad sandwiches. Today I felt inspired to create a recipe which really highlighted both ingredients. This recipe doesn't have any fruit in it because I prefer no fruit in.
Let us show you how to make hard boiled eggs for this great chicken and egg salad sandwich. This healthy chicken and egg salad is one of my go-to lunch recipes. My parents would often make a version of this chicken and egg salad for Sunday family lunch (with full-fat mayo, of course). You can have Egg chicken salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg chicken salad
- It’s 2 of Boiled egg sliced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 4 tsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped cucumber.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Boiled shredded chicken.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
Curry has its way with chicken and this delightful salad is no exception. Whips up quickly and is so versatile. Nice spread on thick slices of raisin bread or tucked inside a scooped out avocado. The Best Egg Salad Recipe is an easy favorite!
Egg chicken salad step by step
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. Mix properly..
- Serve with toasted bread..
Nothing is more picnic perfect than hard boiled eggs mixed with mayo and a pinch of mustard and of course crunchy with celery and green onions! In This video i am going to show you Chicken Egg salad Recipe. This Chicken Egg salad Recipe is easy and fast. It is healthy and low-fat as well. This salad is everything you'd want in a salad.