Vickys Creamy Broccoli Soup GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Creamy Broccoli Soup GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Creamy Broccoli Soup GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 inch of fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mild curry paste.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of medium carrot, diced.
- Prepare 500 grams of gold potatoes.
- Prepare 500 grams of broccoli.
- It’s of water.
- Prepare 200 ml of light coconut milk.
- It’s 1 handful of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Vickys Creamy Broccoli Soup GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Heat the oil in a soup pan then add the garlic, ginger and curry powder. Stir in to flavour the oil well.
- Add the broccoli, onion, carrot and potatoes and fry off a little in the oil, then add enough water to cover them and add the parsley.
- Bring to boil and let simmer for 20 minutes until the potatoes are soft, then put the whole lot through a blender and blend smooth.
- Add the coconut milk, salt and pepper to taste and simmer gently to warm the milk through.
- If you prefer your soup thicker add a teaspoon of arrowroot or cornstarch mixed with cold water and simmer until thickened more. Likewise if you prefer it thinner, add more water.
- Serve with some dairy free sour cream or a vegan cheese toasted sandwich.