Japanese Vegan → Kinpira Gobo / Burdock salad.
You can cook Japanese Vegan → Kinpira Gobo / Burdock salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Japanese Vegan → Kinpira Gobo / Burdock salad
- You need 1 of Burdock.
- You need 50 g of Carrot.
- You need 1 of Red chili pepper.
- Prepare of (Seasonings).
- It’s 1 Tbs of Sugar.
- You need 1 Tbs of Sweet sake.
- You need 1 Tbs of Cooking sake.
- You need 1.5 Tbs of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s of Some white sesame.
Japanese Vegan → Kinpira Gobo / Burdock salad instructions
- Wash a burdock and the carrot by running water and brush. The ratio of burdock and carrot is 3 to 1 would be better..
- Cut to shredding a burdock and the carrot, Slice a red chili pepper without seeds. I will show you how to cut burdock for difference of texture on my cooking video..
- Soak the burdock into water in the bowl for 5 min (to remove the scum) then drain it later..
- Pour some canola oil in a pan, add red chili pepper with low heat till spicy comes out. Change to highest heat and add burdock and carrot..
- When the burdock cooks add seasonings except sesame oil, keep heating till the sauce is getting low. When the sauce is low pour sesame oil on top and wait 5 seconds then turn off heat. Put some sesame seeds and done..
- You can watch this cooking video → 「Coozy Life burdock」on my YouTube channel ! Have a nice your cooking time guys..