Maggi Veg & Chicken Atta Noodles.
You can cook Maggi Veg & Chicken Atta Noodles using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Maggi Veg & Chicken Atta Noodles
- It’s 2 Packets of Maggi Atta Noodles.
- It’s 2 Packets of Taste Maker.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot (Chopped).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Green Peas.
- It’s 1 of Small Green Bell Pepper (Chopped).
- It’s 3 Pieces of Cooked Chicken.
- You need 1 tsp of Cooking Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Maggi Veg & Chicken Atta Noodles step by step
- Wash the vegetables. Cut the carrot and bell pepper and set aside. Shred the chicken pieces..
- Keep the noodles and taste makers ready in a plate..
- Heat oil in a kadai. When the oil becomes hot, add green peas and chopped carrot in it. Add salt and saute on medium flame for about 3 to 4 minutes..
- Add the bell pepper and continue to saute..
- Remove in a plate and set aside. Add the shredded chicken pieces to it..
- In the same kadai, add 2 1/2 cups of water and let it come to a boil. Add noodles and taste maker and allow it to cook till it's half done ie. about 2 minutes..
- Add the sauted vegetables alongwith the chicken pieces to the noodles. Cook for 2 more minutes till the Maggi Atta Noodles are ready..
- Serve Maggi Veg & Chicken Atta Noodles hot..