Chicken Schnitzel. This classic chicken Schnitzel recipe sounds harder to make than it is. Plus, you get to pound out the day's stress on a boneless, skinless chicken breast. Traditional recipe for chicken breasts pounded thin, breaded with sesame and paprika and fried to a golden crispy finish.
Baked Chicken Schnitzel. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Transfer the cooked chicken cutlets to an oven-proof platter or pan, and keep warm in the oven while cooking the remaining cutlets and making the sauce. Schnitzel can be made with pork, veal, chicken, beef or turkey. You can have Chicken Schnitzel using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Schnitzel
- It’s 6 of medium Chicken breasts, skinless and de-boned.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 100 ml of vegetable oil for frying.
- You need of egg wash.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s of breadcrumbs mixture.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried breadcrumbs.
- You need 100 grams of parmesan cheese, grated.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
So use whatever meat you want. Schnitzel is most commonly made with pork, chicken or veal. But it's also made with beef and mutton. Chicken Schnitzel is an impressive, yet easy dinner recipe that the whole family will love.
Chicken Schnitzel instructions
- Place the chicken breasts between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and pound them with a mallet or rolling pin until they are about 1.5cm thick..
- Get a breading station ready with 3 flat dishes. a) Put the flour in the 1st one. b) Mix the ingredients for the egg wash together and put in the 2nd one. c) Mix the ingredients for the breadcrumbs mixture together put in the 3rd bowl..
- Coat 1 chicken breast in flour, shaking off excess. Next dip it in the egg mixture. Then coat it in the breadcrumb mixture. Place on a plate. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan (best to use 2 pans, to speed up the process) over medium to high heat. Cook the chicken breasts for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer onto a paper towel to drain..
- Serve with a slice of cheese and or sauce, here is some suggestions that you can find with my recipes: Pancetta cheese and garlic sauce, Creamy mushroom sauce, Bacon and gorgonzola sauce, Roasted chilli sauce, Peri Peri sauce, Bacon gravy. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363064-pancetta-cheese-and-garlic-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365444-blue-cheese-dressing https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365791-creamy-mushroom-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344011-bacon-and-gorgonzola-sauce.
Don't forget the German sides and German Riesling! A foolproof recipe for a classic Chicken Schnitzel! This recipe will become a staple in your house It's basically a glorified Chicken Nugget and I'm obsessed! We've been making chicken schnitzel since. Coat the chicken first in the flour, then in the egg wash and finally in the breadcrumbs.