My Quick Sweet Prawn Curry 😘.
You can have My Quick Sweet Prawn Curry 😘 using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Quick Sweet Prawn Curry 😘
- You need 500 g of Cooked large prawns.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- You need 1 tbls of chilli oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Granuals.
- It’s 1 tsp of tumeric.
- Prepare 3 of smsll curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbls of medium curry powder.
- It’s 1 of Dried chicken stock.
- Prepare 3/4 Pint of boiling Water.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Apple Sauce.
- You need 1 tbls of Tomato purée.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Double Cream.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Cornflour mixed in 3 tbls cold Water.
My Quick Sweet Prawn Curry 😘 step by step
- Add quickly the oil then onions cumin, garlic, curry powder, tumeric, curry leaves stir add the boiling water..
- Next add the apple juice, stir in and bring to the boil then turn down and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Next add the prawns, tomato purèe and stir cook for 10.minutes..
- Let cool for 2 minutes or 3 then add the cream. Bring back to the boil then add the cornflour little by little until yoi get the thickness you like. Leave simmering stirring often until you have the Rice ready to serve. Pick out the curry leaves. Serve hot..