Okra gumbo with chicken nugget and wholemeal bread☺. This easy chicken gumbo recipe is made with store-bought rotisserie chicken, andouille sausage, canned chicken broth and supermarket jerk or Cajun. Stir in the chicken meat and season the gumbo with salt, pepper and Tabasco. Discard the bay leaves, ladle the gumbo over rice, garnish.
Otherwise the gumbo will become stringy and. Heat the oil in a cast iron dutch oven over medium heat, whisk in the flour to make a milk chocolate colored Roux. Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium high heat. You can cook Okra gumbo with chicken nugget and wholemeal bread☺ using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Okra gumbo with chicken nugget and wholemeal bread☺
- You need 2-4 cup of okra chopped.
- It’s 1 of large onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oil.
- It’s of Chicken nugget and wholemeal bread for serving.
Stir in the chicken meat and season the gumbo with salt, pepper, and Tabasco. Discard the bay leaves, ladle the gumbo over rice, garnish with the scallions, and serve with Tabasco. Okra Gumbo With Chickpeas & Kidney BeansIsa Chandra. For my chicken gumbo to be full-flavored but still weeknight meal-worthy, I would have to figure out a way to shave off some time.
Okra gumbo with chicken nugget and wholemeal bread☺ step by step
- In a wok heat oil. Add onions and sauté well..
- Now add tomatos and mash well. When pastey add chopped okra and spices and cook well on medium to high flame..
- When okra gumbo is done serve hot with chicken nugget and wholemeal bread. Enjoy.
By the time the veggies were set for the next step, the roux was ready and waiting. I added beer and chicken stock to deepen the gumbo's flavor, okra to help thicken it. A traditional roux based gumbo made with shrimp, spicy andouille sausage and okra. Pass hot sauce at the table, add some hot, buttered French bread and a side salad to round it out. While I don't typically add them to my chicken gumbo, I tend to include tomatoes when I make a seafood gumbo.