Wholesome Egg & Potatoes Breakfast.
You can have Wholesome Egg & Potatoes Breakfast using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wholesome Egg & Potatoes Breakfast
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/2 of boiled potato.
- Prepare 3 of cranberry cocktail sausages.
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh fruit.
- It’s 1 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
Wholesome Egg & Potatoes Breakfast step by step
- Spray your pan liberally with non-stick cooking spray..
- For a heavy pans: allow your pan to get hot over medium heat for a couple minutes. Once at temperature, lower heat to medium-low..
- For stainless steel or light pans: Place pan over medium-low heat..
- Crack and add your eggs. Sunny-side up can be tricky. If your eggs start to get brown on the bottom or you see divots on to top of the eggs, lower the heat a touch..
- Top eggs with freshly cracked pepper..
- Once the eggs are white and you can see some minor bubbling in the yolk (just under the top surface of the yolk) remove the eggs from the pan. This takes 5-7 minutes…be patient!.
- Reapply cooking spray to the pan..
- Add the sausages (sliced in the center, lengthwise) and potatoes to the pan..
- Use salt, pepper, and garlic on the potatoes..
- Cook until the potatoes get a golden-brown crust on them and the sausages have a little black crust on them. Flip as needed..
- Empty potatoes and sausages to join the eggs on the plate..
- Serve with fresh fruits of your choice..