Vegan Tacos Placero.
You can have Vegan Tacos Placero using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Tacos Placero
- You need of Taco Spiced Couscous:.
- Prepare 400 g of Cauliflower Florets,.
- You need 4 TBSP of Olive Oil,.
- It’s 4 Cloves of Garlic Finely Minced,.
- Prepare 40 g of Sundried Tomatoes Coarsely Chopped,.
- Prepare 40 g of Kale,.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Smoked Paprika,.
- It’s 1 TSP of Chili Powder,.
- You need 1 TSP of Cumin,.
- You need 1/2 TSP of Chili Flakes,.
- Prepare Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Prepare Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- You need of Fresh Lime Juice, 1 Lime.
- Prepare of Fresh Lime Zest, 1 Lime.
- Prepare of Tacos:.
- It’s 800 g of Corn Kernel,.
- You need 800 g of Black Beans Canned,.
- You need of Chipotle In Adobo Sauce, 1/2 TBSP Adjust To Preference.
- Prepare 8 of Corn Tortilla,.
- Prepare of Vegan Cheese Sauce, For Serving.
- Prepare of Coriander Coarsely Chopped, For Garnishing.
Vegan Tacos Placero step by step
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/2017/03/06/luva-grilled-pizza for the vegan cheese sauce..
- Prepare the couscous. Transfer the cauliflower florets into a food processor. Blitz until fine, almost resembles like cooked rice consistency. *Do not over blitz as it will form a paste.*.
- In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle in olive oil. As soon as the oil is heated up, add in garlic. Saute until aromatic. Add in sundried tomatoes and kale. *To prepare the kale, remove and discard the stalks. Take a large bunch of the leaves, squeeze and chiffonade.*.
- Saute until the kale has wilted slightly. Add in the cauliflower. Saute until well combine. Add in paprika, chili powder, cumin and chili flakes..
- Saute until aromatic. Taste and adjust for seasoning with salt and pepper. Remove from heat. Finish off with fresh lime juice and zest..
- Toss to combine well. Set aside until ready to use. Prepare the tacos. In a skillet over medium heat, add corn..
- Dry toast the corn until browned and almost charred. Remove from heat and set aside. In the same skillet over medium heat, add beans and chipotle. Cook the beans skillet until almost all the liquid has evaporated..
- Remove from heat and set aside. In a griddle over medium heat, place in the tortilla. Grill tortilla until charred on both sides. Repeat the process for the remaining tortillas..
- Remove from heat and place onto serving plates. Add the couscous over the grilled tortillas. Spoon black beans and corn on top of the couscous..
- Drizzle the vegan cheese sauce over the top. Garnish with some coriander. Serve immediately..