Salmon 'Carbonara'. Transform a classic Italian carbonara with baked salmon & a squeeze of lemon. We've got lots more delicious salmon pasta recipes at Tesco Real Food. If you've got leftover smoked salmon trimmings, use them up in this creamy, indulgent pasta dish.
Salmon Spaghetti Carbonara is a wonderful and easy main dish recipe to make with leftover cooked salmon, Parmesan cheese, eggs, and heavy cream. Smoked Salmon Carbonara is a very easy-to-make recipe. I wanted to prepare a little healthier Carbonara recipe that uses smoked salmon instead of bacon, also added. You can have Salmon 'Carbonara' using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon 'Carbonara'
- You need 75 g of spaghetti (dry weight).
- Prepare 60 g of smoked salmon, cut into fine strips,.
- You need 1 of egg yolk,.
- You need of Some chopped chives,.
- You need 1 of tiny drizzle extra virgin olive oil,.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon zest, plus juice of half a small lemon,.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to season.
Dairy-free salmon carbonara recipe is delicious and full of flavour even though it's dairy-free. Dairy-free salmon carbonara is the perfect comfort food if you're lactose intolerant, or simply avoiding dairy. Making this dish with high quality ingredients, such as Simply Bake Salmon by Gorton's, good quality cheese and pasta, makes this dish perfect for company! Season with some pepper and parmesan cheese.
Salmon 'Carbonara' instructions
- Bring some salted water to the boil and begin cooking the spaghetti according to packet instructions..
- Once cooked, drain off the pasta in a collander and season with salt and pepper then drizzle over a little extra virgin olive oil and add in the smoked salmon and chopped chives. Squeeze over the lemon juice then add the lemon zest. Toss everything together in the collander until evenly combined..
- Serve up and make a well in the centre of the spaghetti and gently place the egg yolk into the center. Before eating break the yolk and stir it through the warm spaghetti to coat the strands of pasta, eat and enjoy! :).
Learn how to make Salmon carbonara and get the Smartpoints of the recipes. Steaming skinless salmon fillets is a quick and healthy way to cook them, and they can be used in lots of delicious ways… This Creamy Salmon Carbonara is rich, decadent, and full of flavor. It's also easy to make for you to impress your mate! Add PREGO® Carbonara Mushroom pasta sauce into the pan and stir. Carbonara is a favorite of mine (the base reminds me a bit of the way my grandmother would always make pasta for me), but this Carbonara di Salmone Affumicato was my first time trying the dish with.