Vegan potato and leek soup with crumbled “feta”. How to Make Potato, Leek and Feta Soup. Heat olive oil and butter in a large stockpot on medium heat. To Serve: Ladle the soup into individual bowls and garnish each bowl with the shallots and crumbled feta cheese.
Sprinkle some crumbled feta or goat cheese on top of your soup if you're not a fan of cheddar. Just made this soup with potato's and leeks from the garden. So glad to find this recipe without. You can have Vegan potato and leek soup with crumbled “feta” using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan potato and leek soup with crumbled “feta”
- It’s 4-5 of medium potatoes.
- You need 2 of medium leek.
- It’s 100 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 50 g of margarine.
- You need 1 of stock cube.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, nutmeg.
- You need of Vegan feta to garnish (optional).
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
Cream of Carrot and Pumpkin Soup with CroutonsHoje para Jantar. If you like this recipe, you may also like these amazing soups recipes Cauliflower Potato Leek Soup. Potato and Green Bean Salad with Dill Ranch Dressing. Greek Potato Salad with Tofu Feta.
Vegan potato and leek soup with crumbled “feta” step by step
- Melt the margarine and add the sliced leek and garlic. Cook until soft. Add the potato and the stock cube. Pour enough water to cover the potatoes..
- Cook it on a medium heat until the potato is soft enough to fall apart easily..
- Using a hand blender or blender to blend the potato and leek to a smooth cream. Add some pepper and nutmeg. Turn the heat up a little add the coconut milk, stir it in and boil it for a minute. Serve it with crumbled feta..
Soft potatoes are baked to a crisp in batter, then topped with a delicious bean whip made from white beans, tahini, lemon juice, and. This easy Spinach, Feta, and Potato Au Gratin recipe is my comfort food. That's just not fair… I chose to share this Spinach, Feta and Potato Gratin with you because when things don't feel right, I make something that I know will bring the Slow Cooker Vichyssoise Soup (Leek and Potato Soup). Sprinkle with feta, green onions, mint, and parsley just before serving. This light soup is full of sunny flavors like lemon, zucchini, and mint.