Sloppy Joe BBQ Pasta Bake.
You can have Sloppy Joe BBQ Pasta Bake using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe BBQ Pasta Bake
- Prepare 500 g of Extra Lean Minced Beef.
- You need 1 of Large Onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of Garlic Cloves, finely Chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Red Pepper, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of Yellow Pepper, finely chopped.
- You need of For the Sauce.
- Prepare 500 g of Passata.
- It’s 200 g of Tomato Puree.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Sweetener.
- You need 2 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcester Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mustard Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of For the Bake.
- It’s 300 g of Uncooked Pasta.
- You need 125 g of Light Mozzarella, grated.
- It’s 100 g of Reduced Fat Cheddar, grated.
Sloppy Joe BBQ Pasta Bake instructions
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions, drain and set aside..
- Lightly spray a deep frying pan or wok with Frylight. Add the onions and fry until softened, then add the garlic and fry for 1 minute, stirring continuously..
- Add the minced beef and fry until browned.
- Add the peppers and stir to mix.
- Stir in the sauce ingredients, bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes. If the sauce reduces too much, lower the heat and add a little water..
- Add the drained pasta and stir to mix. Tip the pasta and sauce into a Pyrex tray and sprinkle the grated cheeses evenly on top. Place into a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes..
- Serve with a mixed salad or sides of your choice (if any!) and enjoy!!.