Beef brisket ragu fritters coated in granola &horseradish hummus. Try this Italian favourite, ragu sauce made with brisket beef, red wine & panchetta. Discover more hearty & delicious Italian recipes at Tesco Real Season the brisket well and fry the pieces quickly in batches until browned. Deglaze the pan by pouring in a little of the wine and scraping the.
Like, what is even going on in the best possible way. To serve: Toss together the brisket ragu and the crispy pasta, and divide it between four plates. Garnish each serving with a basil leaf and two pieces of shaved Parmesan. You can cook Beef brisket ragu fritters coated in granola &horseradish hummus using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef brisket ragu fritters coated in granola &horseradish hummus
- You need 300 g of beef brisket ragu.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 100 g of hummus.
- You need 1 tsp of horseradish.
- Prepare 60 g of granola.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s Splash of milk.
- You need of Salad leaves to garnish.
- It’s of Tomatoes for garnish.
- It’s of Some flour for coating.
Pasta Recipes Beef Meat Tomato Vegetable Main Dish. Incredibly juicy Mexican Shredded Beef in a rich, flavour loaded sauce. Slow cooker, pressure cooker, oven or stove. Use for tacos, burritos, enchiladas and more!
Beef brisket ragu fritters coated in granola &horseradish hummus instructions
- Reduce down the brisket ragu and cool it down. It has to be solid to form it into balls. I got 6. Blitz the granola to get that finer texture..
- Coat the meatballs in flour, egg and then granola..
- Mix the horseradish with hummus.. Heat up deep fat fryier or oil in the pot to 170. Fry for 3 – 4 min until its crispy and has golden colour..
- Leave it out and dry it out from oil. Serve it with hummus and salad.
From Shredded Chicken Tacos to Pulled Chicken Nachos, Shredded Beef Ragu Pasta and Chicken Pot Pie, Chicken and Rice Soup to Crispy. Coat the brisket with the spice paste. Scatter the kaffir lime leaves (if you can find them) and cinnamon sticks around. Tender brisket of beef braised in a delicious Rendang curry of coconut milk, shallots, lemongrass, hot chilies, garlic and cinnamon. This slow-cooked beef ragù is perfect for batch-cooking and because it's cooked in the oven it's low effort.