Mixed Vegetables Gravy.
You can have Mixed Vegetables Gravy using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mixed Vegetables Gravy
- It’s 1 Cup of Mixed Vegetables (carrot, beans, potatoes, cauliflower).
- You need 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s as required of coriander leaves.
- It’s To of Grind–.
- You need 2 pieces of Coconut.
- It’s 10 of cashws.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of poppy seeds.
- It’s For of Spices–.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of small cinnamon.
- It’s 4 of cloves.
- You need 2 of cardamoms.
- It’s 1 of star anise.
Mixed Vegetables Gravy step by step
- In a boiling pot add the mixed vegetables with turmeric powder and salt..
- Keep the boiled vegetables aside..
- Heat a tbsp of oil and saute the items under Spices.
- Add in the chopped onions and ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute.
- Once the onions change colour add in the chopped tomatoes..
- Further add in the Red chilli powder and Coriander powder. Mix well and cook till tomatoes are mushy..
- Add in the paste(grind the coconut, poppyseeds, cashews) with some water and the Boiled vegetables.
- Mix well and let it cook for a minute. Check for salt and consistency.
- Sprinkle some chopped coriander leaves.
- The Rich and creamy Mixed Vegetables gravy is ready to serve..