You can cook Beef Haleem using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Haleem
- You need 300 gm of Beef Boneless.
- You need 50 gm of Gram Pulse.
- You need 50 gm of Mash Pulse.
- Prepare of 50 gm Moong Pulse.
- It’s of 50 gm Red Lentil Pulse.
- Prepare of 50 gm Rice.
- It’s of 50 gm Wheat Grain.
- You need of 1 tbsp Turmeric.
- It’s of As per need Salt.
- It’s of 1 tbsp Red Chili Crushed.
- You need of 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder.
- You need of 1 tbsp Cumin Powder.
- It’s of 1 Green Chili.
- Prepare of 6 tbsp Cooking oil Water (As needed).
Beef Haleem instructions
- Method of Beef Haleem Recipe In a pot, add, gram pulse, mash pulse, Moong pulse, red lentil pulse, rice, wheat grain. Now keep in water for an hour..
- In a cooking pan, add cooking oil 3tbsp, beef, and cook it for 4-5 minutes then add salt. In another cooking pot, add water, soaked pulse, fried beef, salt, turmeric, red chili crushed, red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, green chili and steam it for 3-4 hours on a low flame..
- After well cook, mash it. for Seasoning: in a pan, add cooking oil, onion, cumin, red chili powder, ginger & garlic paste and fry it..
- Your tasty Haleem is ready to serve..