Banana ice cream with granola and peanut butter sauce. This ice cream is defined as ice cream by me even though it's actually kind of secretly NOT ice We talked about that when I started to be Granola-person by putting DATES (the brown wrinkled ones Description. This dreamy Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream is naturally sweet with just bananas. It tasted like creamy Banana-Peanut Butter ice-cream!
Dutch Peanut Sauce for French Fries. All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. Frozen bananas are the secret to this easy ice cream everyone will love! You can have Banana ice cream with granola and peanut butter sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana ice cream with granola and peanut butter sauce
- Prepare of For ice cream.
- Prepare 3 of bananas.
- You need 60 ml of almond milk.
- Prepare of Peanut butter sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1,5 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 80 ml of almond milk.
- Prepare of For granola.
- You need 120 g of granola (go to my recipe) or any other.
- It’s 20 g of pistachio nuts for topping.
Just blend and you have creamy "nice" cream! My sister has been experimenting with adding in another ingredient or two, like a tablespoon of peanut butter and another of honey, and since we first published this most basic of. Only freeze the ice cream about an hour and a half after it's finished churning for the best texture. I've mentioned banana ice cream in a post before, but just Feel free to play around and try adding in peanut butter, homemade chocolate sauce, a shot of chilled espresso, or even another type of frozen fruit.
Banana ice cream with granola and peanut butter sauce instructions
- Peel and slice ripe bananas and freeze them for several hours.
- When they are fully frozen put them into food processor with almont milk and blend them until smooth consistency. Put them back to the freezer or serve straight away.
- To make sauce slightly heat up all of the ingredients stirring all the time. Could be done in a small pot or microvave for about 30 – 40 sec stirring every 10 s. Cool down sauce little bit before serving.
- Serve it as you like. I served this one having granola on the bottom of glass or simple in the bowl. Ice creams can be freezed preportioned in containers..
You can also top the ice cream with some granola sprinkles from the same yummy granola. Extra chocolatey peanut butter banana ice cream – it's like eating a frozen peanut butter cup! Two-Ingredient Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream. This easy banana ice cream is a great healthy I already had bananas in the freezer. I topped it with mini choc chips and drizzled caramel sauce on I love peanut butter banana ice cream!!