You can have Vegan Chili using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Chili
- You need 1/2 of medium yellow onion.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper.
- It’s 8 oz of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 12 oz. of vegan chorizo.
- Prepare 28 oz of canned tomatoes.
- Prepare 28 oz of canned kidney beans.
Vegan Chili instructions
- Dice onion, and slice bell pepper..
- Warm olive oil in a medium-large soup pot. Add onion and bell pepper and sweat until translucent..
- Remove chorizo from casing, and crumble it into the pot..
- Slice up the mushrooms and add them to the pot..
- Dump in your tomatoes. Make sure to break them up with a spatula or a wooden spoon if they're not already crushed..
- Rinse the kidney beans and stir them into the pot..