Fitness Recipes: Mango Green Tea Smoothie Bowl Recipe. A sweet and tropical mango smoothie bowl is topped with vibrant blueberries, coconut flakes and homemade, gluten-free granola. But instead of a mango smoothie drink, today I'm whipping up a mango smoothie bowl. I've added a few other flavors and nutrients, while giving you a.
You won't really taste it but according to this article on WebMD (an many others) it has so many health benefits, so drink up! This delicious Mango Smoothie Bowl is made with fruits, veggies and superfoods to give you fiber, nutrients and a boost of vitamins in the morning! Disclosure: This recipe is brought to you in partnership with Starbucks. You can have Fitness Recipes: Mango Green Tea Smoothie Bowl Recipe using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fitness Recipes: Mango Green Tea Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Mango peeled chunks.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Banana peeled.
- It’s of (Chef’s Note: You can use normal and frozen mango chunks and banana either. A frozen smoothie bowl base can be extremely refreshing on a hot summer day).
- You need 1 cup of Green tea/coconut water or milk (optional).
- It’s 2 of coffee spoons (10 grams) : Super Greens Powder Premium.
- You need 1 cup of Porridge.
- You need 40 g of Low-fat Yoghurt (optional).
- You need 1/5 cup of Granola.
- It’s of (Chef’s Note: If you would like to create the Vegan version of this Mango Smoothie Bowl just skip yoghurt and milk from the recipe! It doesn’t effect the quality of your smoothie).
- Prepare of Topping:.
- You need 1/4 cup of mango chunks.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flaxseed.
- Prepare of Dark chocolate.
- You need of Young Coconut Agar Jelly.
- It’s of (Chef’s Note: Don’t be scared of using sweets. Remember, a healthy lifestyle is not about torture yourself. Treat yourself, but only in moderation).
I was compensated and given free product to create this post. Mango Green Smoothie recipe in a bowl that's packed with healthy ingredietns and no protein powder. So I whipped up another mango smoothie with spinach and tons of toppings. I like to eat it in a bowl so I make them extra thick so I use a lot of ice and blend twice.
Fitness Recipes: Mango Green Tea Smoothie Bowl Recipe step by step
- First, you need to make your porridge. For this, you can freely use normal milk /coconut milk, or even just water..
- Add the mango, green tea coconut milk/water/ ice, then the mango and banana into a high-powered blender. Blend on high for one minute, until thick and creamy consistency.
- Top with toppings of your choice..
This easy mango smoothie bowl is truly one of my ultimate favorites (and is healthy too!). Eating this mango smoothie for breakfast makes me feel as if Making this recipe is super easy! Just follow the simple steps below to get started. Scroll down for the printable recipe. If you're looking for the perfect mango smoothie recipes then you've come to the right place.