Slow cooker pulled BBQ chicken. This crockpot pulled chicken is so easy to make – everything just goes into the slow cooker without any special prep. Doctoring store-bought barbecue sauce with a little brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, and spices is the easiest way to elevate your pulled chicken game. Can you overcook chicken in a slow cooker?
This is a quick and easy recipe that's perfect. No matter the time of year BBQ Pulled Chicken is the way to go for any gathering. Add both kinds of cabbage and carrots to the bowl and gently toss with the dressing. You can cook Slow cooker pulled BBQ chicken using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker pulled BBQ chicken
- It’s 1 of (bottle )smoke BBQ sauce Kroger brand.
- You need 1 cup of Italian salad dressing.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 lb of whole chicken breast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
Easy pulled chicken sandwiches topped with a sweet and tangy cabbage slaw. This healthy pulled chicken sandwich recipe is made in the slow cooker and is perfect for feeding a crowd at your next BBQ, potluck or party! Use your slow cooker to prepare this great twist on basic barbecue chicken. It is easy to prepare and the sauce also makes a great topping for baked potatoes.
Slow cooker pulled BBQ chicken instructions
- Mix BBQ sauce, dressing sauce, brown sugar and worcetshire sauce..
- Place chicken on the slow cooker with sauce mixture,.
- Slow cooker for 4hours,.
- After 4 hours shred chicken with fork and mix well with BBQ sauce.
- Serve with your favorite hamburger buns and Cole slaw.. Enjoy.
Using good BBQ sauce is just as important as using good wine. Use Jack Daniels or Famous Daves etc. Stay away from the cheap sauces as. This Slow Cooker BBQ pulled chicken is perfect for days when you're too busy to prep but want something delicious and low carb for dinner. This BBQ Pulled Chicken is super easy to make and includes my homemade low carb barbecue sauce.