Chocolate Drizzle Flapjacks (gluten free!). Chocolate Drizzle Flapjack – chewy & delicious! Today I'm sharing with you Chocolate Drizzle Flapjacks! I can't actually remember the first recipe I ever made but if I was a betting person I think it.
They are refined sugar free, gluten free & dairy free and can also be made vegan depending on what sweetener you choose to use. When cold, cut the flapjack into bars and place on a sheet of baking parchment. Using a teaspoon, drizzle the melted chocolate in a zigzag fashion over the flapjacks. You can cook Chocolate Drizzle Flapjacks (gluten free!) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Drizzle Flapjacks (gluten free!)
- It’s 225 g of butter.
- It’s 85 g of caster sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of golden syrup.
- Prepare 340 g of (gluten free) porridge oats.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need of Topping:.
- You need of Chocolate – your choice of milk, dark or white (Approx 100g).
These flapjacks are cooked until soft. Chocolate Coconut Flapjacks – My Fussy Eater Packed full of nutritious · This super easy Lemon & White Chocolate Flapjack recipe is dengerously delicious & incredibly simple · Our sticky toffee flapjack recipe is packed with tasty dairy toffees and dates and is drizzled with. Vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, wheat-free This recipe was inspired by the 'Graze' cocoa vanilla flapjacks.
Chocolate Drizzle Flapjacks (gluten free!) instructions
- Add the butter, sugar and golden syrup to a saucepan and heat gently until melted..
- Meanwhile, add the oats and salt to a mixing bowl..
- Add the melted mixture to the oats and stir well until oats are covered..
- Line a square baking tin with baking paper. Add the oat mixture and spread evenly. It’s tempting to press it down really hard, but if you do it very gently without much pressure your flapjack will be softer/more gooey!.
- Bake in the oven for approx 20 mins at 180c. Remove when golden on the top and leave to cool in the baking tray..
- Melt the chocolate and drizzle over. You could also dip the corners if you prefer. Cut into slices and serve. Store in a cake tin and they will last a few days!.
Graze is a monthly food subscription box! They taste almost identical, so says my sister! This flapjack contains natural sugars and chia seeds for added protein. I also added a drizzle of. Keyword banana flapjacks, dairy free flapjacks, gluten free flapjacks, healthy flapjacks, sugar free flapjacks.