Pumpkin cream Cheesecake. These rich pumpkin cheesecake recipes are sure-fire show-stoppers, from easy double layer pumpkin cheesecake to These pumpkin cheesecake bars are delicious and perfect for the fall holidays. This Pumpkin Cheesecake is smooth, creamy and full of pumpkin flavor and spice! It's topped with a cream cheese whipped cream and makes the perfect fall treat and holiday dessert!
This cream cheese-filled pumpkin cake roll is always a hit. Take it to the office party or keep slices in the freezer for holiday guests. It's surprisingly easy to bake, and you might even get a standing ovation! You can have Pumpkin cream Cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin cream Cheesecake
- You need of Biscuit Base:.
- Prepare 180 g of digestive biscuits 🍪.
- You need 80 g of pecan nuts 🥜.
- Prepare pinch of salt 🧂.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 125 g of butter.
- Prepare of Pumpkin Cream:.
- Prepare 50 g of pumpkin.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soured cream.
- Prepare 450 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 200 g of cane sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of yolk of an egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare to taste of nutmeg.
- You need to taste of allspice.
Pumpkin cheesecake has become a fall and winter dessert classic for good reason. Use sour cream for flavor and texture. This cheesecake is designed to have a fluffy, but not airy, texture. This pumpkin cheesecake features a pumpkin spice swirl, rich and creamy cheesecake filling, and a deliciously Fluffy whipped cream cheesecake filling sandwiched between soft pumpkin cookies.
Pumpkin cream Cheesecake step by step
- Crumble the biscuits, the pecan nuts, the salt and the maple syrup in a blade chopper. Add the melted butter incorporating well the ingredients..
- Take a 23cm cake springform, butter the sides & line the bottom with baking sheet. Scoop the biscuit crumb in the form, evenly spread & flatten. Bake on 200 C° for 15min..
- Peel the baked pumpkin into a bowl. Add the vanilla extract, the soured cream, the nutmeg and allspice whipping till creamy texture it has..
- In a separate bowl beat the cream cheese & the cane sugar. Stir in the eggs and the egg yolk one by one. At the end add the flour blend vey well (no lumps innit).
- Here comes the pumpkin cream/purée adding spoon by spoon carefully into the cream cheese/sugar/eggs/flour blend…..
- Pour the pumpkin cream cheese onto the cooled cake biscuit base, baking further 70min on 150 C°.
- The baking time expired, turn the oven off, though keep & rest the cheesecake behind closed doors for 10min, then with a slightly open door, rest another 30min..
- Reaching room temperature, leave the cheesecake in the fridge overnight. Cut the cake next day with a knife, dipped into water..
The only pumpkin cupcakes recipe you need! Moist, melt-in-your mouth soft pumpkin cupcakes. Cream cheese frosting is easy and tastes like marshmallow cream. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins are moist, delicious and perfectly spiced! A delicious fall breakfast made with pumpkin and a cream cheese swirl topping.