Crock Pot Autumn Chicken.
You can have Crock Pot Autumn Chicken using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Autumn Chicken
- It’s 8 of boneless chicken breasts or you may use chicken thighs instead.
- It’s 1 package of fresh sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweet balsamic dressing (I used Kraft) or any Balsamic dressings-though add 2 teaspoons of suger to sweeten it up some.
- You need 1 can of (about 14 oz.) quartered artichokes drained.
- You need 1 of small jar marinated quartered artichokes (about 6 oz.).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of dry white cooking wine (or a dry white table wine).
- Prepare 16 oz of cooked egg noodles.
- It’s 1 of fresh chopped parsley for garnish.
- You need 1 of paprika for garnish.
Crock Pot Autumn Chicken step by step
- In your crockpot or slow cooker first layer your drained 14 oz. can of quartered artichokes as your bottom layer. Then add 1/2 of your mushrooms. Then your 8 chicken breasts. Finish layering with your jar of marinated artichokes (with liquid) and the rest of your mushrooms..
- In a bowl mix together your 1/2 cup sweet balsamic dressing and your 3/4 cup white wine. Pour over chicken. Cover crockpot and cook on high for 4-4 1/2 hours..
- When cooking is finished; on a plate place a bed of cooked egg noodles down then spoon a chicken breast with sauce, mushrooms and artichokes atop noodles. Sprinkle freshly chopped parsley and a dash of paprika and serve..