Vegan Salad with Kabocha Squash and Beans.
You can cook Vegan Salad with Kabocha Squash and Beans using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Salad with Kabocha Squash and Beans
- It’s 1/2 of Kabocha squash.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 tablespoons ●Vinegar.
- It’s 2 of to 3 tablespoons ●Soy milk.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 200 ml of Salted boiled beans (kidney beans).
- Prepare 1 of Fresh parsley.
Vegan Salad with Kabocha Squash and Beans step by step
- Boil beans of your choice in salted water. You can boil a lot and freeze some for later..
- Chop the onion finely. If you're using regular onions, soak in water to remove the harsh taste. If you're using sweet onions, use as is..
- Chop the kabocha roughly and sprinkle salt. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave until soft. Mash with a fork while it's hot..
- Add ● ingredients to the kabocha from Step 3. Combine the onion, beans, and parsley to finish. Top with parsley..