Vegan Roasted Radish Salad.
You can cook Vegan Roasted Radish Salad using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Roasted Radish Salad
- It’s 1 bunch of Radishes (with stalks and leaves attached).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vinegar or lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
Vegan Roasted Radish Salad step by step
- Preheat the oven to 170°C (350°F)..
- Wash the radishes and remove the fibrous roots. Cut into halves or quarters, so that they're easy to eat..
- Mix the olive oil, vinegar/lemon juice and salt and pepper together in a bowl..
- Add the radish and radish leaves and mix well..
- Arrange the radishes on a heatproof tray and roast for 10 minutes at 170°C (350°F)..
- After 10 minutes, add the leaves to the tray and roast for a further 5 minutes..