Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu.
You can have Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu using 9 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu
- It’s 3 of Chicken breast boneless skinless (more if u need more I only had 3 ppl eating so only needed 3).
- You need 1 can of 10.75 Condensed cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 4 oz of Sliced Swiss ham.
- You need 4 oz of Sliced ham.
- Prepare 1 box of Herbed dry bread stuffing mix.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter melted.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu step by step
- Place a piece of plastic wrap on the counter put chicken in wrap fold over to cover chicken and with a meat pounder pound the chicken to a thin layer bout 1/4 inch. Enough to be able to roll easily.
- After chicken is thinned place on a plate and salt and pepper both sides.
- Place a slice of ham on top chicken.
- Place a slice of cheese on top ham.
- Add another slice of ham top of the cheese.
- N finally another piece of cheese on top of the ham.
- Roll up the chicken tucking in the ham and cheese overlapping the chicken a little and succor with tooth picks to hold in place while cooking.
- Repeat these steps with the other two pieces of chicken set a side for a few minutes.
- Dump can of soup into a bowl.
- Dump your milk on top of the soup.
- Stir mixture up good.
- Pour a small amount of the milk soup mixture onto the bottom of slow cooker just to coat the bottom.
- Place in chicken side by side on top soup mix.
- Pour rest of the soup mixture over top the chicken.
- Cut open bag of stuffing mix.
- Dump in bag of stuffing mix covering top of chicken.
- Melt butter.
- Drizzle butter over top stuffing mix.
- Cover and cook on low 4 hours.
- When done cooking.
- Plate and dig in! 🙂 -don't 4get to remove your tooth picks after you plate-.