Crockpot Fiesta Chicken. Easy Crockpot Fiesta Chicken. posted by Christy Denney It is a simple, easy and DELICIOUS chicken crock pot recipe that my kids love. Crock pot Fiesta lime Chicken is creamy and tasty and sure to impress.
Plus, using the crock pot makes this dish simple & fills the whole house with a nice aroma. We like it best served over cooked egg noodles Creamy chicken dish that you can spice up to suit your taste. Basically, it's slow cooker chicken with cream cheese & any. You can cook Crockpot Fiesta Chicken using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Fiesta Chicken
- Prepare 4 of Boneless Chicken breast.
- It’s 1 can of of Black beans (drained and rinsed).
- You need 1 can of of Rotel.
- You need 1 can of of Corn.
- It’s 1 block of of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Fiesta Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 of Onion diced (optional).
Don't let summer end without making these tasty grilled recipes. Burgers, zucchini, shrimp kabobs, marinated chicken, and more belong on your Labor Day menu. Feast chicken is a great combination of Mexican flavors with chicken, black beans, and corn. Make burritos, a taste Mexican bowl, or use it on nachos.
Crockpot Fiesta Chicken step by step
- Simple add the ingredients to the crockpot! Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- Goes great over rice or with cheese quesadilla's.
You can use raw, frozen or unfrozen chicken. You dump it all in the crockpot, sprinkle the dip packet over it all. Fiesta Chicken in the Crockpot Recipe. Shred chicken with forks and put back in the sauce – stir. Serve this tasty slow cooker fiesta chicken with Spanish or Mexican-style rice and sour cream or Serve fiesta chicken with warmed corn and Native American fry bread or tortillas and hot boiled rice.