Easy Crock Pot Bbq Chicken.
You can have Easy Crock Pot Bbq Chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Crock Pot Bbq Chicken
- You need 2 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander.
- It’s 2 tbsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of your favorite bbq sauce.
- It’s 2 lb of Yukon potatoes.
- Prepare 1 each of whole chicken.
Easy Crock Pot Bbq Chicken instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Cover chicken with spice mixture, put in frig for 2 hours, or over night is the best..
- Cut up potatoes, put in bottom of crock pot..
- Add chicken, cook on high for 4 hours. Add bbq sauce on chicken, cook another 1 hour..