Veggie/Tofu Salad (Lactose Intollerant Friendly/Treenut Allergy Safe).
You can have Veggie/Tofu Salad (Lactose Intollerant Friendly/Treenut Allergy Safe) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veggie/Tofu Salad (Lactose Intollerant Friendly/Treenut Allergy Safe)
- It’s small of Handful Kale.
- Prepare medium of Handful Spinach Leaves.
- It’s 1 of Napa Cabbage leaf.
- Prepare small of Handful carrot chips.
- You need 1/2 of Pickle.
- You need of Ginger Root.
- You need of Sesame seed.
- It’s 1/2 of sheet of Nori.
- You need 1 packages of Melissa's Extra firm Tofu.
- Prepare 1 of bag Uncle Bens Natural Whole Grain Boil in Bag Brown Rice.
- You need of For the Dressing.
- Prepare 1 tsp of House of Tsang pure sesame seed oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of La Choy Lite Soy Sauce.
- Prepare pinch of Himalayan Salt *optional*.
Veggie/Tofu Salad (Lactose Intollerant Friendly/Treenut Allergy Safe) step by step
- Tofu prep for use: Slice and press tofu for 45 minutes (to drain excess water out)..
- Chop up the Kale, spinach leaves, Napa cabbage leaf, carrot chips.and pickle. Trim off some Ginger Root. Cut 1/2 sheet of Nori and tear it into thin strips (you can soften the Nori or leave as is). Set aside in container(s) for now. (Below is what Nori looks like.).
- Mix together the sesame seed oil, soy sauce, and himalayan salt. set aside..
- Bring water to a boil. Boil rice for 9 minutes. When done, rince rice, and set aside in bowl..
- Scramble up in small pieces tofu and heat in a pan. When cooked, remove from heat and place in bowl. Set aside. (separate the cooked portion ya wish to use, and refrigerate the rest.).
- Mix together the rice, tofu chopped up vegetables from step 2 (except the pickles, Ginger root and carrot, put those on top.).
- Top it off with the dressing mix from 3, and Sesame seed..