Slow cooker chicken tacos. These Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos are always a good idea. Serve in a lettuce wrap, gluten-free tortilla or on a bed of greens and top with a multitude of toppings for a weeknight meal win every time. Instructions for both Slow Cooker and Instant Pot.
Cover and cook on high for four hours or low for seven to eight hours. These easy Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos made in the crock pot with chicken breast, salsa, and spices are on repeat in my house! Chicken tacos are a popular dinner in my house. You can cook Slow cooker chicken tacos using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker chicken tacos
- It’s 3 of Chicken breasts, skinless, boneless (cut in half).
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes (with juice).
- You need 1/3 cup of Fresh, chopped Cilantro (coriander).
- Prepare 2 medium of limes.
- You need 1/4 cup of Hot sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 can of Corn (drained).
- You need 1 of Chicken bullion cube.
- You need 1 of Corn our flour tortillas.
- It’s 1 of Cheese (your choice).
We love tacos because they are so customizable. You can switch up the meat, toppings, and tortillas, so you may. Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos are such an easy meal, either on a busy weeknight or for a party. Just throw chicken, spices, and pineapple juice (the secret ingredient!) in the slow cooker, and let it cook for hours.
Slow cooker chicken tacos instructions
- Add diced tomatoes, juice from limes, cilantro, hot sauce, onion, taco seasoning, and corn to slow cooker. Mix well..
- Dissolve bullion cube in water, then stir into slow cooker..
- Add the chicken to slow cooker. Ensure the chicken is coated well with the mix already in the cooker..
- Cook on low for 6 hours. Shred chicken with 2 forks.
- Scoop onto corn or flour tortilla, add cheese, and enjoy….
Combine chicken broth and taco seasoning mix in a bowl. Place chicken in a slow cooker and pour chicken broth mixture over chicken. This Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos recipe is healthy and an easy solution to weeknight night dinner. You can also make this recipe in the Instant Pot! These slow cooker chicken tacos have the juiciest, most flavorful chicken.