Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken.
You can have Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Lean ground beef or ground chicken.
- It’s 2 cup of Uncooked elbow macaroni.
- You need 1 medium of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of (4 oz.) Sliced mushrooms, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of (16 oz.) Whole kernal corn, drained (optional).
- Prepare 2 can of Condensed tomato soup.
- It’s 1 can of Diced tomatoes (14 1/2 oz.), drained reserving liquid..
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper, to taste.
Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken step by step
- In skillet, brown ground beef or ground chicken. Drain well and add to crockpot..
- Cook macaroni according to directions on package UNTIL BARELY TENDER! Drain well..
- Add macaroni and the remaining ingredients to crockpot, stirring just enough to blend. Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours or on high 2-3 hours, adding reserved juice as needed. Great with some bread and butter! Enjoy!.