BBQ King Prawns with 2 Dips. This 'how to' video shows you just how easy it is to prepare and cook my recipe for BBQ King Prawns with flavour-packed Jalapeno Mayo. You could even whack the prawns and mayo in an Old El Paso™ Tortilla for a delicious Mexican soft taco – it's just another way to #MakeItYourWay with Old El. DIRECTIONS Peel prawns, leaving tails intact; devein.
Here are our tips to get your weekend barbie started. King prawns served with a sweet, sour and salty dip, makes a tempting Asian-inspired starter. Pile the prawns on a serving platter and place the dipping sauce in a small bowl in the middle. You can have BBQ King Prawns with 2 Dips using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ King Prawns with 2 Dips
- It’s 15 of King Prawns.
- It’s of Honey and Soy Dip.
- You need 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbs of runny Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s Pinch of chilly flakes.
- You need of Garlic, Lemon and Butter Dip.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of large garlic clove finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 2 drops of tobacco sauce.
Add prawns to bowl and mix until thoroughly coated with marinade. A wide variety of bbq king grill options are available to you, such as feature, safety device, and grill type. The top countries of suppliers are China, India, and Vietnam, from which the percentage of bbq king grill. With this mobile, light-weight and compact KING BBQ-grill you are well equipped for barbecue parties in the garden, on the camping or on a picnic.
BBQ King Prawns with 2 Dips instructions
- Honey and Soy dip: simply Mix all the ingredients together..
- Garlic, Lemon and Butter dip: melt the butter in a small pan. Add the rest of the ingredients and keep on the heat for another minute. Sprinkle some herbs on top..
- Cook your Prawns untill nice and pink serve with your choice of dip, or both.
You will be able to grill directly in the long cooking chamber or else you can heat up the lateral firebox for indirect grilling or smoking. For a more hands-on experience, they've got BBQ grillers for you to cook all the big head king prawns and lobsters you catch. Sweet, tender BBQ king crab meat dipped into a sweet, citrusy, homemade ponzu sauce. It's a perfect match for the summer! The start of the summer BBQ season around my house usually begins with BBQ King Crab Legs.