Crockpot Buffalo Chicken.
You can cook Crockpot Buffalo Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Buffalo Chicken
- It’s 2 of – Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 1 of – Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce (12 oz).
- Prepare 1/2 of – oz Dry Ranch Mix.
- You need 3 of – Tablespoons of Butter!.
- It’s of Optional: 1/2 tablespoon Onion powder.
- It’s of Optional: 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce.
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken instructions
- Thaw 2 chicken breasts and cut in half when defrosted.
- In a bowl, mix in bottle of Frank's red hot sauce (we gotta put that $##% on everything, right?), butter, and ranch mix. If you choose to do the optional ingredients, add them in too at this time..
- Mix mix mix mix mix mix.
- Put chicken and mixture into crock pot together, cook on LOW and wait 7 hours..
- When chicken is done cooking, grab a pair of forks and tear the chicken into shreds… Now it's ready for sandwiches, buffalo chicken egg rolls, pannini, or even a dip!!! Enjoy :).