Death by Chocolate Bread and Butter pudding.
You can have Death by Chocolate Bread and Butter pudding using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Death by Chocolate Bread and Butter pudding
- You need 300 ml of thick double cream.
- Prepare 150 ml of single cream.
- It’s 2 of egg yolks.
- It’s 100 g of Dark Chocolate (85%).
- You need 2 tbsp of Hazelnut Spread.
- You need 280 g of Brioche (approx. 6 thick slices).
- It’s 3 tsp of caster sugar.
- You need 25 g of butter.
Death by Chocolate Bread and Butter pudding step by step
- Pre heat an oven to 180°C fan.
- Add all of the cream, dark chocolate (broken up) and hazlenut spread to a pan and put on a medium-low heat. Stir regularly until the chocolate is fully melted..
- Meanwhile, use some of the butter to grease and oven proof dish, keep the rest to butter the brioche..
- Slice the Brioche and line the dish..
- Add the egg yolks and caster sugar to a bowl and beat with a whisk until it creates a pale creamy texture. Once the chocolate and cream is ready, pour a small amount into the bowl with the creamed eggs. Beat with a whisk and then pour back in to the pan with the rest of the cream and chocolate..
- Continue to heat over a medium-low heat until it begins to thicken. Once it is ready, pour slowly over the brioche, giving time for it to be absorded and not spill over the edge of the dish..
- Place in the oven for 30mins..
- Serve warm..