Keto cabbage pizza. This is seriously the BEST Keto Pizza recipe. The crust is made In fact, I think today's Keto Pizza recipe is THE BEST Keto Pizza recipe there is. Cheesy Cabbage Flat Bread is another innovative Keto Breakfast.
In this week's episode of Cooking Keto with Kristie, she shows us how to make possibly the best keto pizza in the world. This is an awesome way to get some veggies in Delicious Keto Veggies are always on our radar… and when were looking for a new way to eat cabbage, this caught our eye! Nowadays keto and pizza can go hand in hand, but it's usually a timely process and takes some preparation. You can cook Keto cabbage pizza using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto cabbage pizza
- You need 2 of + 1/2 cups finely grated cabbage.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fine parmesan cheese.
- It’s Half of finely grated green pepper.
- It’s 1 of finely grated garlic clove.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 of red fresh chillies chopped (optional).
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Coconut oil.
- It’s of Smoked Russians.
- Prepare of Cheddar flavoured cheese.
Be sure to check out our keto recipes for Cabbage is one of those super veggies that has tons of health benefits. Keto Pizza Pockets are a cheesy wholesome meal you can feed your kids or yourself without the high fructose corn syrup and trans-fats found in their store bought, processed frozen counterpart. Posts without a complete recipe will be removed. Refresh your go-to recipe with this creative and simple idea.
Keto cabbage pizza instructions
- Place the cabbage, green pepper and garlic in a food processor and grate until fine..
- Remove and drain the water out with a clean kitchen cotton towel.
- Place in a bowl and add the eggs, parmesan cheese, baking powder, chilli and salt and pepper to taste..
- Divide mixture in two. Place in a rectangular or round microwavable turperware and microwave on high for about six minutes or until firm.
- On a stove top, place a nonstick pan with a tablespoon of coconut oil. Place the firm pizza and fry for two minutes on each side.
- Top with your desired toppings and cheese.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
Cabbage is such a versatile, inexpensive vegetable. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. This Keto Fypan Pizza is an all Cheese Based Pizza. I have always loved cabbage rolls or my all time favorite cabbage soup because they are hardy, inexpensive meals. Want to try another keto pizza recipe?