Chinese-Style Egg Soup.
You can cook Chinese-Style Egg Soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese-Style Egg Soup
- Prepare 1000 ml of Water.
- It’s 5 of to 6 teaspoons Chinese chicken stock powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
Chinese-Style Egg Soup instructions
- Put the water, chicken stock powder, soy sauce, salt and pepper into a pan and heat..
- Bring to a boil, then add katakuriko dissolved in water to thicken. While stirring, pour in the beaten egg a little at a time, then remove from heat..
- When serving a Japanese meal, try this recipe! "A High-Class Taste with Shiro-Dashi – Kakitama-Jiru (Japanese Thick Egg-Drop Soup)". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144789-upscale-egg-drop-soup-with-shiro-dashi.