Crockpot Pulled chicken.
You can have Crockpot Pulled chicken using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pulled chicken
- It’s 8 pieces of skinless boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 2 cups of barbecue sauce (your choice).
- You need 1 cup of water (more if needed).
- You need of tortilas or buns (as many as needed).
Crockpot Pulled chicken instructions
- Place raw chicken breast in crock pot add enough water to cover all the chicken then cook on high for 3hrs. After the 3hrs check temp of chicken should be 180°once cooked drain water out and shred chicken. Then place back into crock pot and mix your barbecue sauce in and add 1cup water to help sauce to cover better mix it together then let sit for 3 min mix once then take out and place on your buns or tortillas. And enjoy.
- You can add more sauce if needed. 1cup barbecue sauce to 1cup water if your adding more sauce..