My Chorizo + Veg Mix on Pasta. 🤗🤗.
You can have My Chorizo + Veg Mix on Pasta. 🤗🤗 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Chorizo + Veg Mix on Pasta. 🤗🤗
- It’s Half of the horse shoe shape Chorizo. Diced very small.
- You need 3 Cups of fusili Pasta.
- You need 1/4 of onion diced small.
- Prepare 2 of thick round slices of Aubergine diced small.
- You need 1 of Small Red Bell Pepper diced.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Loose Corn.
- It’s 1 of Dried Veg stock.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black Cracked Peppercorns.
My Chorizo + Veg Mix on Pasta. 🤗🤗 step by step
- Add the Pasta in water an inch above crumble in the Veg stock cube bring to the boil and then simmer for 5 minutes near the end add the loose corn to the pasta..
- Chop all the rest. The chorizo, onion, Aubergine and Red sweet Bell pepper.
- When the pasta is cooked Heat up a little oil in the frying pan add the onion cook for 1 min then the chorizo fry for 2 minutes then add the Aubergine fry for 1 more minute..
- Add sweet pepper.
- Drain the pasta and corn and add to two bowls. Next add the Sweet pepper to the chorizo, as it's much better crunchy. Then add in the middle and on top of the Pasta. Then sprinkle on top the grated chedder cheese..
- Serve Warm add a little Black cracked peppercorns on top and serve..