Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala.
You can cook Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breasts cut into pieces.
- You need 1 of onion large diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of ginger paste.
- You need 1 can of tomato of puree.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika powder.
- You need 2 tsps of salt.
- You need 3/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of yogurt plain.
Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala step by step
- Put all the ingredients in the slow cooker minus the chicken and the yogurt and cook on low..
- This will create our curry base for the chicken to finish cooking in. As you get closer to the 2.5hr mark, you will see the curry getting all bubbly and will look pretty well cooked..
- At this stage either use a hand blitzer or transfer the contents to a food processor and puree till its a smooth curry base..
- Return the curry to the pot and add the chicken pieces and continue to cook on low for a couple of hours..
- Couple of hours later, you should have a delicious curry ready to be served. For the finishing touch add the cream..
- Serve hot with some rice..