Breakfast Egg Casserole.
You can cook Breakfast Egg Casserole using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Egg Casserole
- You need 8 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of milk (I used skim).
- It’s 5 piece of bacon.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of margarine (melted).
- You need 1/4 of onion, chopped (optional).
- You need 1/2 can of sliced mushrooms or several fresh mushrooms sliced (optional).
- You need of salsa (optional).
- It’s 1/2 of green pepper (optional).
Breakfast Egg Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 325. For shorter cook time, you can increase the temperature- you just need to watch it more carefully..
- Cook bacon and cut into small pieces..
- Crack eggs into medium sized bowl..
- Add margarine and milk. Whip them..
- Pour mixture into a glass baking dish. I used a rectangular one approximately 6"x 8"..
- Add the sliced bacon and the shredded cheese. If desired, add the chopped onion, green pepper, and mushrooms at this time. (I put the cheese on last.).
- Bake at 325 for approximately 1 hour or until golden brown. Larger baking dishes decrease baking times. Remove from oven and cool for several minutes before serving. Serve with salsa if desired..