Ellie's Crockpot BBQ Chicken. Doesn't get much easier than this. All you need is a crockpot, chicken breast and a bbq sauce of your choice. Simply put the chicken breast in the crockpot.
My son even asked for refills on the chicken (which is a big deal). l'm pretty sure all of the adults had seconds. This Crock Pot BBQ Chicken has come in handy a lot this week while I've been oven-less. Pour BBQ sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray's) and spices in crockpot. You can cook Ellie's Crockpot BBQ Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ellie's Crockpot BBQ Chicken
- It’s 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup of BBQ Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of zesty Italian dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s to taste of sea salt.
Add Chicken and cover with sauce. The secret to making delicious Crockpot BBQ Wings is in the final step! My recipe is an easy and affordable way to provide. This crockpot BBQ chicken recipe is so easy to toss together.
Ellie's Crockpot BBQ Chicken step by step
- Season chicken breast lightly (a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot..
- In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well combined..
- Pour over chicken, cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours.
- Once time is up, you can serve the breast whole, or shred with 2 forks. If shredding, recover and let cook in sauce for about 10-15 more minutes to soak up all that delish flavor..
- Serve on buns, over rice, in wraps, on a salad or eat a plateful as is! Our favorite way is on fresh rolls, topped with coleslaw..
Add everything to your slow cooker and let the magic happen. You'll come home to juicy I have a lot of crockpot chicken breast recipes on this site, because it's my favorite way to eat chicken. I'm honestly not a huge fan of chicken, but I like. A few months back my friend Kim shared a crockpot secret with me. A solution I had not thought of.