Crockpot chicken tacos. Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe. Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes! It's so good served in a bowl with multi-grain chips, topped with.
It's very tasty and sure to make dinner a breeze. Chicken Crock-Pot / Slow Cooker Includes Make-Ahead Steps Main Dishes. At our house, these Crock-Pot Chicken Tacos really are "that one" recipe. You can have Crockpot chicken tacos using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot chicken tacos
- You need 4 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 T of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper sliced.
- It’s 1 of small yellow onion sliced.
- It’s 1 of small jalapeno diced.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chunky salsa.
- Prepare 12 of small flour tortillas.
The one that never ever fails to be awesome. Finally, wrap the shredded chicken and cooked vegetables in soft flour tortillas before digging in. For tips on how to choose other toppings for your crockpot chicken tacos, scroll down! Slow cooker recipes are simply the best, aren't they?
Crockpot chicken tacos instructions
- Season both sides of chicken with taco seasoning. Pour 1/2 cup of salsa into the bottom of 6 quart or larger crockpot. Place chicken over salsa. Add peppers, onions, and garlic and pour remaining salsa. Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours. Shred chicken and serve with tortillas and favorite taco toppings..
Chicken breasts slow cooking with salsa and taco seasoning make for the most tender shredded chicken. Chicken – hello, it's a chicken taco meat recipe. How to Make Chicken Taco Meat. Crockpot Chicken Tacos are an easy dinner idea that the whole family will love! It's the perfect filling for tacos or burrito bowls!