Vickys Halloween Cucumber 'Caprese' Snake Salad, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Halloween Cucumber 'Caprese' Snake Salad, GF DF EF SF NF using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Halloween Cucumber 'Caprese' Snake Salad, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- You need 2 of olives/grapes for eyes.
- You need of mixed salad/basil leaves to serve.
- You need of salad dressing of choice.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- You need 250 grams of mozzarella style cheese block, I used 'Teese' vegan no-soy mozzarella.
Vickys Halloween Cucumber 'Caprese' Snake Salad, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Cut the ends from the cucumber for making the head and tail. On the head piece cut a V shape in the middle of the narrow end to make a gaping mouth.
- Cut a forked tongue from a slice of cucumber and put it in the mouth and use cocktail sticks to stick on eyes made out of olives or grapes.
- Slice the tomato, cheese and onion into equal sized slices. I got 6 slices from each and so cut 6 slices of cucumber to use but depending on how long you need your snake to be you can triple the cucumber slices and put a slice between everything.
- Layer your serving tray with salad leaves. You can add a dressing of choice at this point.
- Now start layering the tomato, mozzarella, onion and cucumber slices on top of the salad leaves. Make it bendy and curved around the tray like a snake.
- Add the head and tail and it's done!.
- This is a great side to the Halloween Man-Eating Bun and Savoury Severed Fingers in my profile!.
- You can use any leftover cucumber to add to water for a refreshing summer drink, chop it and make a raita or try my Green Gazpacho also in my profile!.